We are experts at providing your own, private safari experience where you can enjoy the comfort of exclusivity and the benefit of being isolated from other travellers.
Whilst many safaris are by the very nature in which we design them, mostly exclusive, C4 has modified its safari planning protocols to build true seclusion safaris for those who would like the privacy and safety of being isolated and safe whilst on safari.
This will allow you to travel in your own “bubble” on safari, while we take care of your every need. If one of our guides is travelling with you, they will be looking after all the logistics and plans for you.
The added benefit is that your safari is now totally flexible to your agenda. If you want a lie in, or want to stay out in the evening a bit later to watch the full moon rise, you can do so. This is a wonderful freedom to have on a safari.
Whilst planning these seclusion safaris, C4 will follow the latest WHO travel protocols regarding communicable diseases—specifically COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and guides are of foremost importance to us.
When on a seclusion safari, you can expect us to take care of all the logistics and travel arrangements, which will include;
- Private and personal meet and greets at all airports and travel hubs
- Exclusive concierge services for your travel group
- Private suites for your private group
- Private vehicle use when on safari
- The option of private dining / in suite dining at camp
- Charter flights and private road transfers
- Carefully selected destinations that suit the concept of a seclusion safari.
To commence the plans for your seclusion safari, please get in touch with one of our travel consultants. We look forward to providing you the ultimate way to travel safely and to enhance your safari experience.